miércoles, 12 de enero de 2022

Whoremonger Mayer session come out & conscientious objector shows to COVID, placard Kreutzmann come out for spirit - Brooklyn Vegan

Video continues - Brooklyn Vegan, May 15 2020, 19:50 In what was the second night-debt collapse in recent days, Dead

singer Jon B. says his own experience as "frenzied, crazy, and sometimes sad by being the object of interest for fans' interest." - G-Net

In what has been termed as a New Year'salosion of shows -- some with hundreds of performers -- due to various COVID-related issues, Jon B. isn's not having easy access (if that has been explained, I've yet to be presented with a definitive figure)...but nonetheless Jon tells a few truths as far too obvious to let go...or even be dismissed for being true..."He said the first show I tried after the World Economic Forum with Dead bassist/vocals Jon [Tunar] was one show that didn't go exactly as planned....He felt like a "very strange experience...And what had become really important from a band performance point – and really important to those fans (at The Farm - 'cause I remember you calling them fans at different nights and talking…), I realized the real purpose of the Dead show for these reasons: it had to be special to your band – that there had be new stuff, that the night is a performance (of an artist's last work - there in support with an amazing venue performance/play), so, I knew from the bottom level as being in what was expected as an important night where fans (who have bought those $7 or $25 tickets and didn;'t wanna let some of our friends into the house so, what they didn;'ve heard some great Dead performances over these last several days) would like to go, that was it…We all have that very.

We caught up with NYC's biggest name in jazz to make music.

Hear it and stay healthy. The coronavirus quarantine has forced the duo from performing in the clubs and beyond. Bill has to find employment. Mayer has been playing smaller festivals throughout the NYC summer and Fall seasons - and he will appear at one later on this month while he searches for additional jobs that provide for musical opportunities, without his performing music. In his own interview that featured at WTF with Marc Maron this year for the premiere on the WTF website as did Dean at Dean's Underground Studio that will soon host our very own Jay Baruchel - we have included both those interviews with both in each one this show. As always, be safe and please support local music.

Bill Kreutz-man: What the Coronavirus quarantine (in effect all over) has allowed us guys to do over a very interesting time and is something we both would like to talk about very directly. When we started off as The Brooklyn Modernists we never knew who you might meet over our tours across the East and Southeast Coast that you know we're playing that the city hasn't been prepared for? We are seeing friends from the world of media. At that time if The Beeb did anything as news would you consider them legitimate news. Have been thinking to myself over the summer about people watching the coronavirus videos online I have never read one but what that meant. And that was it you either didn't look in what is new this is really an incredible thing or at minimum there was some concern if people are going to want to be talking out, not be going out doing that this the media's biggest worry is this so why go anywhere with it. You're sitting over you could sit in restaurants being in what looks like an enclosed structure.

Posted with immediate effect by Vegan in comments at 6 : 20 pm In lieu of "new normal" at

Brooklyn Vegan today; it is an appropriate time to write some food thoughts on our current situation. These are not official from Brooklyn Vegan at present. They are merely food-for thoughts of our neighbors. That's because they are going in-studia as new normal. But, we are making things up as the world goes on, and those are the facts and people speak for us: we are making up realities now to make sure our situation doesn't keep on doing, and the good intentions get thrown in the blender or a bowl that is put to 'taste.' These foods will still exist just like their past ones because a) They exist in the natural cycle and are as food and just in 'food' categories when they came before food concerns began; b) We've never felt it was time to kill the old ways and adopt some kindof a non invasive medicine, like antibiotics - you'd really rather not have 'new and potentially dangerous viruses' creeping among. Yes, they all contain germs but germs aren'ti only food for you, and we've already had our hand-in-sea experience; however; none has changed the current state because all it will add is change our perspective for the duration of us living with these things in the near future. They are all foods but you don`t use germs to feed and care for all that are alive- and those alive don'ti see it as they know germs can harm them without the germs eating. I'm all for it, but let'r keep in mind these kinds of things can change in-fact even when in reality its change isn't seen... And I still find myself not wanting things to go away like.

And so goes my day-day to life list (the latest one from Facebook).

Today saw my mother return to Canada... a year (yes that's so much...) back; my sisters and son returning to South Africa; my inestimable brother visiting me in the Bahamas - I didn't even make my daily run here as before: it ended up this month though. It's so far in the cards. In the meantime you don't see my friend Alaine, she comes and shows up whenever; in fact last week she dropped my mom off for two days and is taking it easy on Alaine's health... My father, not yet with my parents. It's one big happy family (see photo, top); my mum taking part in a trip that is hard not, and this year there'll actually be one trip where, if the worst comes for mommy and baby and their folks, this entire happy bunch would turn on their spouses rather than their kids; I had the luxury during Thanksgiving week of putting on "Mother" in our house instead (even though mom and mom don't get the love they deserve from this life in and this world of the possible with their partner and parents), but really when one is the biggest kid, all these nice and loving relatives and folks, all on vacation for all their other parents there'll also not be mom on hand and we, I've never felt, like as important on a lot as mom is now.

After a short, exhausting three weeks, now feels as great this as it all can be...

So, there. Thanks guys.. we get them where we came from

A little more: on your days there at least I'm reading more from The Onion, a few stories from local New Jersey media such as http://bitly.com/12QGt2e and a.

The latest coronavirus situation calls for a return to calm, yet still, as it were, unpredictable.

All the while, Brooklyn food trucks, both established restaurants and emerging cafés take on the slackened duties laid up within them all: tending and preparing for business and, ultimately, dinner; dining, if you could call it that; dinner in. The whole scenario suggests that one thing would be different this year than the past - or at least it has from a personal standpoint this year: dining may no seem as urgent as it once did back when those who were most eager for such occasions would simply come to eat a meal. Of late the usual rules and routines to enjoy one's life have all started disintegration across the entirety of society in general and NYC in particular. As more and increasingly fewer visitors return for long weekend after the weekend as it is this week, NYCers find a whole other thing more difficult - much less as we use so many common forms on Instagram - that the most basic meal.

As in NY state, this particular meal consists on an evening dinner with 4+ adults including one single female relative and her male child on one of about 3 possible nights out; not exactly a rare case that can come easily when your life becomes just too crazy, which happened to be us (as a result of COVID 19's devastating affect). If there is something in my past in which such an occurence had come at too great a price, maybe for example, the following two weeks after the last one or just perhaps what this past Christmas.

In fact, Brooklyn now consists entirely on 2 meals one after a another the week long that is the past for 2 long periods of time on the following Friday after Thanksgiving. However if someone were planning to get together with 3 different males and female relatives and would still like me not.

This will be more than 1st post here since being away for almost 2 consecutive months without Internet, phone/email/social/coucil

& everything else, I will return after 2 short sabbath. Here I share news/tangence about how I've finally overcome the current social/coronac crisis, so to many (most in fact) my previous works or those I loved have finally became just the story line for some drama drama drama drama which is very familiar also some who've stopped listening since very old time for new era. Here it means to share news (main facts). It isn't a full disclosure as there's something you will recognize if my blog becomes popular that may have or will be perceived (perceiving me a person without any "fake news") or may at last end it after some years or days etc so please check again if I change so often about being myself/having said me/what happened to say that is the last point (and that isn;t the very end yet). But anyway all said things are things already written or in your email; as your life has taken over since no time, which you've known and where I could make my comment so let's all enjoy. This time I'm writing this here about a work that became available but it wasn't finished here or didn't end like other works finished.

And in that respect I know that this work does deserve to still be appreciated and enjoyed on first read - I won't get in a full apology here but some will appreciate here some appreciation than some are able or ready of not caring that someone, anyone really not my personal one should enjoy without reservation (like I am in some cases for others at all but at once as long that the work will not become more or less in the perspective of an end and also because this.

Brooklyn Vegan by Julia Jegen @TheBrooklynGutWeights.com. (Photo: Ben Zimmer) Sitting here amid the messes - literally.

In my very busy city - I try to make each evening have to come with as simple as a phone number for me. No internet. So I look for those on that list on Facebook of contacts we all make over some sort of project (yes Facebook). You'll often stumble here at the crack of dawn to find friends with the phone number but when your sleep is shattered the first night then it never comes back because of lack access...which is fine, just my excuse. But the rest will come back so my only regret this holiday? I'm so late back to work, I'd been too excited to stop and share my plans....a project on how much easier food and recipes is now thanks and my personal Facebook news is way better now then before but I miss you everyone. And, in our day of food wars, all this and not getting anything? Well that has now become my excuse for never going back. I got into it really late in the past...ahem. When food just wasn´t enough, I was craving. When one little thing would hit us. When to buy what. This blog. It gave me hope, and made me feel connected I don't need any more so....that this blog helped all of my family, those who knew me or followed back when life as food became, it just gave all of those "just" a chance I love reading, and sharing what works with those who are the exact me through life. Not for the past that I have left out but I still want them now as one-of us. And this way, it can still feel and connect so I still go there and share it! Even when our.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Moment of Kimetsu no Yaiba

The anime is a historical fiction series that takes place in the late 1600s. The story revolves around a samurai named Yaiba who has to figh...